November 10, 11, & 12, 2023
Incredible line up speakers, researchers authors in our ancient civilizations, cosmic origins topics, UFO/UAP Phenomena, metaphysics, Past Life Regression QHHT * Energy Healing * Meditation and much more.
Be a part of our dinner gala and awards ceremony celebration. Winning prizes from some of your favorite artists like the doors, Dolly Parton and more.
Move your body at our Velvet Room night Club activation. with an incredible DJ line up all 3 nights 9pm-2am.
Travel with us near Area 51 for a private intimate sky watching meteor shower with some of your favorite celebrity hosts.
DisclosureFest VR starship, Our immersive VR experience
We have put together an event you will never forget!
Keynote speakers, live talks, music, Live Music, workshops, ceremonies, indigenous teachings, sound healings, sky watch, King Tut Exhibit, exhibit halls, science & ancient Technologies, VR pods and so much more…
- Join us for 3 days and nights, 8 fully activated conference rooms, a massive exhibitor marketplace, and our Velvet room nightclub to continue our festivities into the night.
- Join us outside Area 51 for an intimate sky watch and meteor shower and make contact. With surprise celebrity hosts guiding us through the night! See ticket options for details.
- Dine with us at our Dinner Gala & Awards Ceremony
with a royal table of hosts, speakers & researchers who continue to share a wealth of knowledge with us. With many award categories and you can be there to be a part of this history. Plus unbelievable prizes given away all through the dinner. This will be an event to remember!
- Come check out our VR Starship Area with 15 Interactive VR pods with dozens of rides to choose from…
- See the King Tut Exhibit at the Luxor during Stairway to the Stars, all weekend long. Celebrate the 100th anniversary of finding the lost tomb of Tutankhamen by Discovering King Tut’s Tomb, now at Luxor. Follow in the footsteps of famed archaeologist Howard Carter, as he unlocked the inner rooms, beheld the great treasures within and came face-to-face with the pharaoh’s mummy. See the king’s nested coffins and notorious death mask and learn why the ancients went to such an extent to preserve their dead. Light your torch, break the seal and defy the “mummy’s curse” and enter – if you dare. By Discovering King Tut’s Tomb, you’ll unearth the sights, sounds and wonders of ancient Egypt.